This webinar, organised with the support of the DigComp Hub project, will present the steps taken to incorporate the DigComp framework into Bruxelles Formation and the efp. Two large Belgian VET / professional training organizations.
During the session we will dive into:
1. Creation of Digcomp-related materials and tools, including:
- Awareness-raising tools: created to help trainers better understand digital competencies and effectively integrate DigComp into their teaching and training curriculum.
- Training design support tool: contains knowledge and skills examples + links to teaching resources associated with the 21 DigComp competencies at 3 proficiency levels that training designers and teachers can use for preparing their courses.
2. Analysis of the two organisations’ current training provision in light of the DigComp framework to identify gaps and potential improvements.
3. Creation and implementation of positioning/placement tests to assess basic digital skills of:
- Trainers: taking stock of their current digital skills and proposing ways to strengthen them.
- Trainees: test the current level of trainees before they enter training and direct them to appropriate training.
4. The next steps in integrating the DigComp reference framework into Bruxelles Formation’s and the efp’s training offers.
5. Finally, the webinar will cover the challenges faced when integrating DigComp, the solutions found, and the steps planned to continue improving the use of the DigComp framework.
After the experience presentation (about 40 minutes), a Q&A session (20 minutes) will allow participants to ask questions and discuss about it.
– Denis Bertinchamps, Pedagogical advisor for Bruxelles Formation
– Gaylord Luypaert, institutional digital mediator for the efp.
Other core Themes -
Online or Hybrid event - No
Number of participants - 20