Brussels, 15 March 2023
We are thrilled to announce that the All Digital Weeks (#ADWeeks2023) campaign has received the support of 17 strategic partners who share our vision of enhancing digital skills across Europe.
These partners will play an important role in promoting the #ADWeeks2023 campaign and the planned activities among their networks and raising awareness of digital education initiatives. We are honored to have their support and grateful for their commitment and dedication toward achieving our common goal.
The partners who have joined us in this mission include:
- Acción contra el Hambre
- Council of European Professional Informatics Societies (CEPIS)
- Diesis Network
- European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA)
- European Schoolnet
- European Association for Local Democracy (ALDA)
- European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training (EVBB)
- European Parent’s Association (EPA)
- European Training Foundation (ETF)
- Future Food Institute
- Lifelong Learning Platform – European Civil Society for Education (LLLP)
- Media & Learning Association
- NEMO – Network of European Museum Organisations
- Organising Bureau of European School Student Unions (OBESSU)
- UNIMED – Mediterranean Universities Union
We are confident that together, we can make a meaningful impact in promoting digital education and improving digital skills across Europe.
We invite everyone to join us in the #ADWeeks2023 campaign, attend the events organised during the campaing, and any national or local organisations offering training, courses or activities focused on digital skills activities to add their event/s on the map of events!
Let us work together towards building a more digitally skilled society.
For more information please contact:
Senior Communications Officer