We will launch the event registration as of March 2024
Register, login, and put your event/training on the map!
The campaign has specific core themes under which all the training and events will be organised at international and national level across Europe. You can filter them here below in the map of events:
- Digital Skills for “Equity, Diversity and Inclusion’’ from basic to advances
- DigComp and Digital Skills Certifications
- Digital media literacy and culture
- Cybersecurity and safer internet
- Digital Skills for Environment and Sustainability
- Digital Skills for specific sectors (libraries, cultural and creative industries, transportation, health…)
Any event or training (online-offline) on digital skills is welcome!
Organise your event during 13 April – 31 May 2024 and add it to the map!
As soon as the activities/events you add are validated by ALL DIGITAL, you will be able to click on the map to see the details and share them on your social media channels using the hashtags: #ADWeeks2024 and #AllDigitalWeeks
To learn more about events in each country, click on the filter button below.
Want to add your events?
To add events on the map you must be registered on the ALL DIGITAL Weeks website. If you are already registered you must log in first.
Access and contribute to the growth of the all digital community
ALL DIGITAL Weeks
- Totally free
- You can submit as many events you need